Knowledge Base

How can I pay my utility bill?

You can pay in person (VISA/MC, CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER) at City Hall. For your convenience, we have a drive thru and a drop box, or you can come inside. You can pay online (VISA/MC only) HERE. You can pay over the telephone (VISA/MC) by calling 334.566.0177 or 311. You can pay using a bank draft by contacting A voided check is required and you must complete a form.
Updated 10/7/2015 1:11 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!